Sunday, July 5, 2009

From My E Mail Bag This Evening



(Seriously dont look ahead this really tells who you look up to amazing!!!)
 
WHO IS YOUR PERFECT ROLE MODEL?

Please don't look ahead until you complete this.  I did this exercise myself and cant believe that it actually matched me with a person Ive always admired.
This is very short, but you might need pencil & paper or calculator to figure.
1)  Pick your favorite number between 1-9.
2)  Multiply by 3.
3)  Add 3. Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
4)  You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.
5) Now add those two digits together.
Match your final number with the numbered ROLE MODEL in the list below.  It will reveal the person you most admire and wish to imitate.
Now scroll down.... 









 
1. Albert Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Helen Keller
5. Bill Gates
6. Mahatma Gandhi
7. Mother Theresa
8. Thomas Edison
9  Skeezicks
10. Chuck Norris

No comments:

Post a Comment