Monday, July 27, 2009

My Life According to John Denver


Stolen from Solo's Page:


Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST of your choice, cleverly answer these questions.   You can't use the band/artist/performer I used.   Do not repeat a song title.  
It's a lot harder than you think!  

Re-post as "My Life According to (band / artist / performer's name)"


HERE ARE MY CHOICES:

Pick your Artist:
John Denver

Are you a male or female:

My Sweet Lady


Describe yourself:

Sunshine On My Shoulders

How do you feel:

Welcome To My Morning


Describe where you currently live:

Take Me Home Country Roads


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

Rocky Mountain High

Your favorite form of transportation:

Old Train


Your best friend is:

The Music Is You

You and your best friends are:

All Of My Memories

What's the weather like:

Summer

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:

Thats The Way It's Gonna Be

What is life to you:

Poems and Prayers and Promises

Your relationship:

Today

Your fear:

High Flight

What is the best advice you have to give:

Dancing With The Mountains


Thought for the Day:

Let Us Begin

How I would like to die:

On The Wings Of An Eagle

My soul's present condition:

And So It Goes

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I have almost every John Denver song. I like especially "Please, Daddy (don't get drunk this Christmas...)," "Jessie went away last summer...," "Mr. Bojangles...," "Eleanor Rigby" etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the type of music John Denver sang. It is in keeping with folk music as a whole I think, which is the type of music I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It valued people and everything about them. It wasn't "in your face," gawdy, bawdy, glitter, glamour, or corny. It was just sincere, beautiful, and straight from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And who will you choose for your "life according to" ?

    ReplyDelete