Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My End Of The Couch

Although I have the congested sinuses from hell Mark was still good enough to take me out to dinner at our favorite local haunt and I had rented a movie for later.   I kept my germs to myself but we still enjoyed both the prime rib and the food for thought provided by the movie.  We wanted to watch "Wallstreet"  from 1987 because we want to catch the sequel that is out now in the near future.   Below is a video commercial of where we like to eat best here in town and the trailer for the movie.  The third video is one of the controversial scenes from the movie.   To me it says a great deal about what is wrong in this country.   Not that there are not things that are right too.   Watching this movie is quite the spring board for discussion.



6 comments:

  1. I can't watch the videos Sweet Skeez;
    But I sure hope you had that prime with a bit of pure horseradish sauce. (Best thing in the world for the sinuses.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Greed is Good."
    Yes, that's the prevaling philosophy of the ruling class, and it's what's been sending this Country down the drain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rent the movie Wallstreet from 1987.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree Whatzit. The twisted viewpoints of the character in the movie shown in the clip is what is wrong in our in country IMHO.

    ReplyDelete