Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Bed and Breakfast We Stayed at in Salem Massachusetts - 9/26 - 9/30/ 2010




I took these at the last minute and of course I wish I would have taken them when we first got there and things looked nicer. For example, without the contents of my suitcase spread all over. I did not post the one of the bath tub. It was such a neat old fashioned claw foot tub but we had all our towels thrown in it and so I did not choose to post it. To learn more about the Henry Derby House follow the link.

http://www.henryderby.com/index.html

There were two houses affiliated with this B&B and we stayed at the house next door to the Henry Derby house.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - how cool!! I have stayed in B&B's like this and it is such a delightful experience. Like going back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Benne, B&B's are very relaxing places to stay when a person vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such nice pictures. I'm enjoying your photos of this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you like them Dude. I had a great week and have lots more photos to post as I have time. I did either catch cold or else had some type of allergy thing happen the last day of the vacation and was pretty miserable on the train ride home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks lovely, what pretty rooms, love that little black and white kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Loretta, we were very comfortable staying there for the week.

    ReplyDelete