Friday, July 24, 2015

#Havana62 by Philip Gibson




by


This little book was free on my kindle a few months back and I was intrigued by it so I picked it as a download.  It is less than 200 pages long and packed full of information.  The author tells the story of the Cuban missile crisis as if there had been social media sites at that time.  It is informative and well written.  I now have a much clearer picture of everyone's point of view that was involved in the decision making at that time.  I do have to admit that it took me almost six weeks to read the book.  I have been really busy and overly tired when I finally got to bed at night and turned on my kindle.  I would read a very short time and fall asleep.  So the last several books I have reviewed I have listened to on audio while I was reading this one very sort book.   I really don' t think it was the book's fault.  I would recommend this book.  Students who are studying the various times in history that this author has written hashtag books about would do well to read them.  Please click on the book title and author's name above to follow the links to more information.  And enjoy the video that follows.




No comments:

Post a Comment