Friday, July 3, 2015

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard





by




Since I really enjoy trying to figure out the mystery of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix it only seemed normal that the books would be fun too.  Unfortunately,  the TV series cleans up the books, and I would not consider the books appropriate for young adults.  See this site review on the book series.   So I will continue to enjoy the television series but will not take time for another of the books in the series.  I also would not be comfortable if I had a teenager having them read this book.  And if an adult male liked the books I would think he had a problem.   I do not recommend these YA novels.  I rarely give a bad review but this book is full of sexual innuendoes and endorsement of problem behavior  for an age group that could use more positive goals placed before them.  I tried to find a video to post about the series  but could only find appropriate ones about the tv show not the books so therefore there will not be any video with this book review blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment