Friday, July 3, 2015

The Innocent by David Baldacci




by 




Contemporary popular novelist David Baldacci has done it again in his novel The Innocent.  I have read two of his books from The Camel Series and enjoyed them both.  This is my first novel of his Will Robie Series and it is a sit on the edge of your chair book.  In this book, Will is an assassin who has a soft spot for the under dog.  Baldacci's books were first recommended to me by a contact of a contact on FB who insisted if I read one of his books I would be hooked.  I have to say while this author's books are out of my normal genre of the historical novel I do enjoy his work.  David Baldacci novels would be considered political thrillers.  He writes best sellers and his books are very popular.  He also is involved in literacy through his Wish You Well Foundation.  Please click on the links in this blog to learn more and enjoy the two videos that follow:








No comments:

Post a Comment