Sunday, December 29, 2019

My Best Ten Reads of 2019




  I read less than usual this year, completing only twenty-five books.  When I compiled my favorites list I found it to include fifteen titles. So in trimming it down to ten it was necessary to leave out some good ones.  And the task of putting the list of ten into best to least best was futile.  If you threw these titles up in the air they would all land at the same time.  But here is the order of the top ten that I settled on.  

10) The Hidden Life Of Trees by Peter Wohlleben  

9)  The Pioneers by David McCollough

8)  The Woman In The Photo by Mary Hogan 

7)  It Takes A Village by Hillary Rodham Clinton 

6)  Becoming by Michelle Obama

5)  Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens 

4)  March by Geraldine Brooks 

3) Radium Girls by Kate Moore 

2) American Eden by Victoria Johnson 

1) Year Of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment